Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2013 13:44:41 -0400
Same old "coffee grinder:" my eMachines, running Windows XP Home 2002,
SP 2, 1.8 GHz and 704 MB of RAM, 150-gig HD with only 23.3 gig used.
Running very, very slowly on a HughesNet connection -- and today, it
keeps overclocking.  When I open Mozilla
Firefox, several incidences of the same blank page pop up and the top
page flickers.  I have to use <CTRL> <ALT> <Delete> and it comes up "Not
responding."  When I click End Task, I have to repeat that action per
the number of pages that have come up.  Once it was twelve times and
once it was nine.

Computer is virus- and malware-free with MSSE and Malwarebytes for a
backup.  Scanned yesterday with MWB and came up with nine PUPs which I
removed.  Then scanned again with MSSE and Spybot S & D and everything
seems to be clean.

So is this a temporary glitch?  Or is this ol' thing finally wearing
itself out?  T'bird doesn't seem to be affected.  Thanks in advance!

Joyce
SE Ohio

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com