Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 22:57:01 -0400
I have been using my publisher 98 for 3 years now with no problems.  All of a sudden, when I try to insert a clipart file, it comes up and says "Clip Art Not Available  The Clip Gallery is not installed.  Please run Setup again to install the clip Gallery. For more info on running setup, press F1 now."

I did all that it said to do and it still isn't working.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still nothing.  I hope someone can help me get this fixed.  I logged onto Microsoft but couldn't find anything under their technical support that helped either.

I am running an E-Machine, e-tower 433i, 32.0MB ram, intel celeron processor, windows98SE, and a 4 GB HD with 1 GB space left.

TIA
Margaret Thompson