Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Howard Rubin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 08:56:07 -0300
I agree, it is just a joke program.  Look for a program called Australia.exe
(or Brasil?) on your computer and track down the prankster that sent it in
the mail or put it on your system.  An antivirus scanner doesn't pick up all
the stuff out there, try Adaware and SpyBot S&D too.  I had a prank program
that I got along time ago on AOL (1993?), the joke was, it will delete  a
program if you check the wrong box after it asks a question on your screen.
It never deleted anything and I thought THAT was the joke.  I gave it to
someone else and it deleted SOL.EXE!  My path to Windows was C:\WIN so it
was a joke to me!  These type of programs are a nuisance.
Howard Rubin
The Computer Doctor
Gortaleza, Brazil

RE: Date:    Fri, 10 Oct 2003 21:12:51 -0400
From:    Amado Pino <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Upside Down Desktop

I have a neighbor  that has a problem with his PC, he says as he was
trying to connect to the Internet he turned away from his computer for a
second as he turned back, to his surprise, his screen had turned upside
down by itself. I did a search at Symantec's web site and came back with
the joker.flipped virus, the problem is he says he's run his A/V scanner
( Norton 2003 with updated definitions) and comes back clean. Does
anybody know any other way to get rid of this pest? TIA.

Amado

                       http://freepctech.com/rode