Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2008 21:43:48 -0500
Hi,
Further to my PM in which I wrote:
Give TeakUI for XP a try
Scroll down to Tweak UI  download and install.
You will find the shortcut under Programs > Powertoys for XP
Open it ,select Control Panel , tick Power Options

This should work provided you have Power management enabled in the BIOS
and tick Enable Hibernation in the power options panel.
There is some more info I'd like to share:
Quote:"Can't find any place in the BIOS to modify it to include these
items."
You will not see Standby nor Hibernation in the BIOS.
What you will (should) see is the option to enable Power management.
Once you enable it you can select the power state the computer goes
into,when certain choices are made in Power Options.

Also make sure you indeed have the Power Options applet  powercfg.cpl in
the  C:\WINDOWS\system32 folder.If it's missing you can't enable it :)
You will find a replacement in the following folders
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache
C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386
Some more info about (missing)Control Panel applets
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=313808&sd=RMVP

Peter E.