Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:44:14 -0500
I'll take a shot at this, but it seems very weird to me.
Get him to find a file called "boot.ini" and email you the contents. Post it
here and let's see if that has some clues.
Do the same with "autoexec.bat". These are both text files, and I believe
they're in C:\, but he can find them easily with the  search function on the
Start menu.
I suspect the best solution would be to run the restore disk again,
carefully following the instructions.
**********************

 Even =
after running it however, when he tries to reboot or start up the =
computer starts and says "rebooting in MS DOS". The DOS screen comes up =
with commands running down it for 5 min or so and eventually Windows =
starts.  Then it works OK.  Can someone tell me what I can tell him to =
do to get rid of the DOS completely so that Windows starts automatically =
without the DOS?

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>