Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Raidak Suliman Ali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 00:49:01 +0300
I am trying to create a macro in excel but i get message saying
vba332.dll is out of date and when pressing help it says:
An  ActiveX control  was found to be out of date. This error has the
following cause and  solution:
- The number of  properties  in the current version of the ActiveX control
don't match the  expected number of properties.
- Replace the ActiveX control with a later version.

is the problem from vba332.dll or ActiveX
My system has vba332.dll version 3.0.6908 and many web site don't have newer
than that version

thanks in advance

raidak Suliman Ali

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: