Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 18:22:00 -0500
Siva,  The file that you print using the generic printer will be readable
by Notepad or  Word 97.  Simply start the application and open the file.
You will have to select "Show all files" or "*.*" when you go to File and
Open to be able to see the file.

Doug

At 12/15/99 04:34 AM , Siva Lokanathan wrote:

> > If you want to print to a file that you can "see" the ASCII characters
>(no formatting), you can install the "Generic/ASCII text" printer and
>connect it to the "File:" port.  Then a new printer choice will be "Generic on
>File" in your Win9x applications.

 >I would like to know how this printer can be setup to read the
 >file using either Notepad or Word 97. I use Win98 on Pentium II 300 MMX.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>