Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Marvin Hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 2009 21:12:44 +1000
hi.
got a whole heap of mp3s.
that a friend copied to my hard disldisk.
now want to copy those selected tracks to another folder and then burn them.
now was wondering.
can i play mp3s on a standard cd audio getto blaster.
and able to play the tracks, and fast forward.
not sure if my stadnard getto blaster can play dvd.
it is your standard cd, getto balster with tape deck and radio.
am / fm.
or could i just copy the files back to cd format.
then burn to a cd.
or can i get hundreds of tracks on a stadnard cd.
and never have burnt a cd or dvd using windows vista.
so what is the process?
cheers Marvin.
ps: and or do i just play the cd when it automatically inserts or do need to
use my laptop say when exercising or going to the gym.
use windows media player 11.

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
 Msn: [log in to unmask]
 Skype: startrekcafe
Visit my Jaws Australia Group at http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/JawsOz/

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!