Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 22:40:19 -0500
The firewall is warning you that a program on your computer wants to get on the Internet.  If you recognize the program then you should give it access and make it permanent.  If you don't  recognize it then you should deny access.  If you are not sure what it is run a google search on it. Your firewall will keep a log of all the programs that you grant access to and you'll stop getting warning notices.

Ed Nelson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>My wife and I have a tiny LAN for the DSL acount.  I'm using an hp Vectra with WinXP Pro and have a NetDefense firewall.  Many, many times I get messages similar to--
>
>  MSN_SL is trying to connect to g.ceipmsn.com.  Do you want to allow this program to access the network?  Yes__   No__      __Remember my answer and do not ask me again for this application.
>
>  Every few minutes I get such a message and, concerned about my ignorance, consistently answer No.  With no idea whatsoever what I'm doing.  Example:  I dunno whether their "the network" refers to our little LAN or the Interrnet.  Or the Web (once a subsection of the 'Net, but I dunno about now.   And second:  I dunno whether their "the program" refers to MSN_SL or to g.ceipmsn.com -- or what either is or where it is located. Or why I should be concerned.
>
>  Should I just allow, or disallow, all these and make the answer permanent to divest myself of all these inquiries?     ---ed

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>