Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 05:44:45 -0600
Hi Peetie,

I completely agree with Tom's comments. Macromedia Flash has become a 'way
of life' on the Net and you'll be hard pressed to visit a Web site that
doesn't use it to some degree as more and more developers use it. You might
think of it in the same light as Direct-X... once you have it you forget
it's there.

You keep getting the "Do you want to install ..." windows because you're
visiting a site with Macromedia Flash content and you can't view it properly
without it. My advice is to install it, forget you have it, and you won't
see those "Do you want to install ..." windows anymore.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peetie Wheatstraw" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 3:06 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Macromedia Flash Player

Re: Macromedia Flash Player

Greetings,

Many years ago I installed RealAudio on my desktop only to find
that it "wanted to take over my pc". It exhibited all kinds
of obnoxious behavior. I uninstalled and avoided contact with
any "Real" software.

There are many "free" software products which can and/or will
cause headaches with system management, etc?

How about Macromedia Flash Player? In the last month I've
probably seen 100 "Do you want to install ..." screens in
my W2k IE6 browser.

If RealAudio, on an obnoxiousness scale of 0-100, ranks about
85 (making it preferable to viri and worms), how does Flash
rank?

Is there a way to install and then disable it so I won't see
the "Do you want to install ..." screens anymore?

  Thanx,
  Peetie