Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
James Kerr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 14:00:26 -0500
I need to move a fare size website but the ISP thats hosting it wont get
back to me to tell me were to find the files on their FTP, in fact they are
not getting back to me at all, (guess their mad cause we are not going to be
using their hosting services any longer) so I was wondering what other
options I may have to get all the pages and things, is there a program that
can suck up all the info from a domain? Your thoughts/comments are welcome.

   ...James
I'm pink, therefore I'm Spam

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com