Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dave & Patt Nager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:30:11 -0400
Dottie

When you go to add and remove programs in control panel you have to click on
the Windows Programs tab in the left column then scroll down to Windows
Messenger and un check it and precede from there.

What I cant tell you is if that will cause you any problems by not having it

Dave

-------Original Message-------

From: Dottie

Date: 4/17/2008 9:57:50 AM

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: [PCSOFT] Windows Messenger Icon

The Windows Messenger Icon is displayed on my task bar and since I NEVER use
Messenger I would like to remove it.  When I right click on the icon and
then click "exit" I get the following message:

"There are other applications currently using features provided by Windows
Messenger.  You must close these other applications before you can exit
Windows Messenger.  These applications may include Outlook, Outlook Express,
MSN Explorer and Internet Explorer."

I went to the control panel (add/remove) but Messenger does not appear in
the list of programs.  I thought I could remove it that way.

Does this mean I am married to Windows Messenger and have to live with it
even it I don't use it?  Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

Dottie Hoch

                     visit our download web page at:

                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml