Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 22:00:23 +0200
I would like to know how to get a list of all installed programs.

Background:

I am about to reinstall Windows, and would like to get a list of programs
to install after the OS has been installed.

In this list I will make a note of the priority of the installaion
(priority 1 will be installed immediately after the OS, etc.).
Preferrably, I would like to have the list in Excel, being able to sort
the list in e.g. priority order. If I can get the list in text format, or
comma/tab-separated text, I will be able to import it into Excel.

My OS: Windows 2000 Professional SP4

Best regards,
Göran Halfvarson, Sweden

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: