Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 14:16:21 -0400
> To get past the "logon" I used TweakUI available on the Windows
> 98 CDRom and from Microsoft (Look for Power Toys). TweakUI
> allows you to enter the password so the computer will log on to
> the network.

The original post has long since got cut off in this discussion, but the
TWEAKUI utility was mentioned in my post, and it is not useable due to
security, lack of any. Unfotunately MS chose not to encrypt in any way the
logon information stored for this setting.

While PWL files are by no means even remotely secure, I don't want a user
name & password in *plain* ASCII that can be searched for quite easily.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Rick Christian

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>