Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lewis M Russakov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:20:31 -0800
I recently started using Norton's Ghost 2003 to back up my entire HD.

Have a few questions that I contacted Symantec Online Technical Support
and I was advised to check their archives which didn't result in any
answers.

I was also advised to post my questions to their Ghost Technical Support
group. Even though I was given their URL unfortunately that was their
home page. After spending one hour trying to locate this group, decided
to try my faithful PCSoft for an answer.

I have three questions pertaining to Ghost:

1). How can I specify what I want to back up? I do not want to back those
programs that I have the original CD's for or for my data [backed up at a
different time].

2). It says to turn off GoBack and that I will loose all GoBack's
history. Is there any way to save that history?

3). I am backing up to CD's. How can I tell how many CD's I will need for
a full backup?

I am running Windows ME.

Much thanks for any suggestions.

Lew Russakov