Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:24:48 -0700
Greg,

"Write protected" means that you can't write to a portion of the C Drive
(you can only read it). Some program or routine has made a write protected
file, folder or program that is stopping Systemworks from completing its
job.  You can remove the write protect, rerun Systemworks, then re-enable
the write protection (there's probably a good reason it is enabled). I'll
leave it to someone else to tell you how to do this, as I haven't used
Win98 in quite some time.

John D.