Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Norman Ushijima <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 13:41:33 -0500
Hello, everyone:

   Need help w/ my problem of my PC going blank.  The power is still on and I have to manually shut down.  I'm using win98SE. It's happened 3 times since Sunday.  That's the day I ran the VxD_Fix due to recurring non-fatal BSOD.  Since the fix requires the use of the win98 CD, it opened a message stating I could update my current version of win98.  Clicked OK.  After the update all seems fine (no BSOD yet).  The first time, the PC was not in use.  The 2nd and 3rd times occurred while in use and on the 'net.  Checked power settings for the screen saver: power scheme is "always on"; the standby, monitor and HD is on "never".  Rebooting in safe mode didn't help.  Visited MS, got a pain, came here for guidance.
   Another thing, about 2-3 weeks before updating, a few times my PC would reboot on it'
s own.  Now it appears stop at the beginning of the process.
   Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated.  Just be gentle.

Norman Ushijima

                       http://freepctech.com/rode