Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 13:08:52 -0400
I did note that the page you referred to has Javascript on it.  I've seen
examples where some users have had problems displaying pages with
javascript when their security settings were high enough to prevent scripts
on a page from running.

Another thing that may be causing your problem is the presence of pop-up
stopper software.  I've seen some of them that will cause pages to not
display or refuse to load.

Doug

At 8/9/2002 09:36 AM, Retha Rutherford wrote:

>When I try to access any web page at Geocities, angelfire or Earthlink I get
>page cannot be displayed.  No matter when i try .
><snip>
>Here is a sample geocities address that I cannot get to.
>http://www.geocities.com/orgonegal/hazel_hollow_earth.html
>
>I am not behind a firewall, os is Win98  I use Explorer 5.5

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml