Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dave Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 12:11:27 -0700
On 1 Sep 99, at 8:05, Lester Parks wrote:

> > Lynn,
> >
> > I have IE and NC both installed and switch back and forth between them,
> > depending on what kind of work I am doing.
>

> In my humble opinion, the best browser is NeoPlanet found at
> http://www.neoplanet.com.

  I installed this recently, and so far I'm not very impressed.

  [I'll agree that it looks better than IE, but it feels a little slower.
  My usual .GIF viewer doesn't support animation, so I have liked to drag
animated .GIF files into IE to see them animate.  When I drag them into
NeoPlanet, it launches my usual viewer to show them to me, which isn't what I
want.]

  Perhaps it wouldn't be too far off-topic if you could expand on what you
like about NeoPlanet?  What am I not seeing?

David G

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html