Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Trish Szeszol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 10:56:50 EST
From: Trish Szeszol
Success!  I don't know how I thought to try it, but decided to use Internet
Explorer instead of my usual browser, AOL.  I was able to download and
install without any problem.

<< Date:    Fri, 22 Mar 2002 08:16:49 +0100
 From:    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Heidrun_Schr=F6der?= <[log in to unmask]>
 Subject: Re: trouble downloading

 >Date:    Wed, 20 Mar 2002 21:13:46 EST
 >From:    Trish Szeszol <[log in to unmask]>
 >Subject: trouble downloading

 >From: Trish Szeszol
 >After at least 4 attempts to download Sygate Personal Firewall and AVG
 >antivirus program I am stumped.  They seem to download normally but the
 >message 'The contents of this file cannot be unpacked. The executable you
are
 >attempting to run has been corrupted.  Please obtain another copy of the
 >file, verify its integrity, and try again'  has shown itself every time when
 >I attempt to install it.  .........

 Hi Trish,
 do you use a download manager like Download Accelerator for example? Such may
 cause problems with downloading zip-files. Just try downloading the files
 without it. Hope it helps!
 best wishes
 Heidi Schroeder

                       http://freepctech.com/rode