Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lonranger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 00:38:19 -0600
At 04:17 PM 4/27/99 -0500, you wrote:
>First time poster and raw computer rookie...
>
>I've recently upgraded to a new system and run into a printer problem.  My
>formerly reliable Canon BJC-610 worked fine under W95 for three years.
>During that time I misplaced one of the three floppies supplied by Canon
>that had the printer drivers.  No big deal, I thought, I don't need it.  But
>the printer has become uncomfortable with my new system under W98 (the local
>shop which built the system for me installed the printer driver for me when
>they put the system together) and stopped executing commands to print.
>
>I decided to delete and reinstall the printer.  Having lost or misplaced the
>3.5 floppies from Canon with the 610 drivers, I downloaded the drivers from
>Canon's website and saved them to my A drive.

Someone else cannot download the drivers for you unless the have the serial
number...What I can suggest for you is to go to the following URL:

http://www.ccsi.canon.com/goto.shtml?/techsupport/downloads/index.html?src=c
usa&p=bjc

and download the files to your hard drive....then install direct from the hard
drive.

Hope this works.  If you need more help and wanna give me the serial number, I
would be willing to dl them for you and send them to you.

Good luck...

Sincerely,

Sam Reiner
a.k.a. Lonranger