Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 00:19:43 +1300
Pat, it says Poproxy has performed an illegal and absolutely unforgiveable
operation and will be shut down.......etc etc, you know the kind of thing.
Then immediately after I ok that it says the REAL problem is it can't find
S32TLAO.dll.
I picked it for a Norton AV related thing because of the Poproxy. And I just
un-checked the Norton Poproxy in msconfig and it stopped.  Only thing is,
opening NAV 2001 and telling it to check all email gets a message saying
that 'NMain has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down etc
etc...........'

At least the guy that created this message has a sense of humour - after
that he says 'If the program persists, contact the program vendor'. LOL.

In both cases the details of the illegal operation involve an 'invalid
instruction in MSVCP60.dll', of which I appear to have 9 copies in System
and various other places.

My rebuild is just not proceeding as well as it should! Maybe I'll go back
to NAV2002.  Except you get that dumb 'checking mail' message box every time
you send something.

And I probably won't be able to eradicate NAV cleanly enough to accept
another install.  Oh well.....there's always PC-Cillin.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys
Arrowtown
New Zealand

From: "Meck & Pat" <[log in to unmask]>

> not on my WinXP, with Norton 2002. If it is a "not able to load " error
> message have you searched the  MSCONFIG files?
>
> Pat Langston

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com