Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 11:12:29 -0400
Two quick guesses....
After FDISK did he make the partition active?  Based on what you
have said, he probably did.

My second guess is:
The first time he ran FORMAT he forgot to add the /S to install the
system files, but the second time he did the FORMAT (to install Win3)
he remembered to add /S -- so it worked this time.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====