Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Eugene Khayutin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 02:44:00 -0600
NetOp School can do this and more...
You can get more info and a trial version here: http://crossteccorp.com/torcomp.htm
You may or may not be eligible for a "better price" as an educational institution.

I installed it on 50 work stations and it works fine even with AutoCAD.

Alternatively you could use VNC, a free product from
http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/
but it may be a bit tricky to setup for your purpose.

Eugene Khayutin

                       http://freepctech.com/rode