Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:23:05 -0800
Just a thought. In Windows Explorer, do you have enabled the viewing of
hidden and system files? It is possible that the desktop file is there but
you can't see it. Why is should become a hidden or system file is another
question - if that turns out to be the case.

As to seeing the file icon on the desktop, it could possibly be positioned
off the viewing area of the screen. If you have auto arrange enabled, then
this should not be a problem.

Peter