Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2009 18:41:53 -0600
    I am using Windows Vista Business, SP1 and when I try to open, by double clicking on the file name in Windows explorer,  a *.jpg file (which I have saved to my hard drive from an Olympus Camedia digital camera using Camedia Master.Ink,)  I get the message, "D:\[path].JPG is not a valid Win 32 application."
    When I select one file there is thumbnail picture in the "details pane" at the bottom of the Win Explorer screen.  And if I select a folder, then "View" in the toolbar, then "Icons" or "Tiles" there are thumbnails of the pictures in the selected folder.
    I have FastStone Image Viewer.Ink and Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and can open the pictures and work with them using either program.
    I use WordPerfect 12 and when I try to insert a picture into a WordPerfect document
I get only the lower half and the top half is black.  However the picture will open in
Word.Ink  (MS Office Word 2003)
    2 questions:  What can I do to make my picture a "valid Win 32 application" and
 What can I do to make the complete picture open in WordPerfect 12?
  My apologies for the length, but thought the information might be useful.
Thank You,
John Hardiman

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml