Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 21:56:40 +0200
Don,

There seems to be a mixup of two free antivirus softwares:

- AVG 6.0 Antivirus system, see http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_index.php
- AntiVir Personal Edition, see http://www.hbedv.com/

> Like Sven, I've no idea what you mean by the "Luke Firewater screen".

I think he means Luke Filewalker. That's the virus scanner of AntiVir
Personal Edition.

> Bob writes:
> ... When I double click on the
> icon to launch the AV program I get the window BUT the scan button (tennis
> racket image) is grayed out and I don't seem to be able to do a manual
> scan using the Luke Firewalker screen.>>

I checked it out; when neiter My Computer, nor any drive letter has been
ticked, the "tennis racket" (actually a magifying glass?) is greyed out.
Tick something, then start the action!

---

> Some members, including myself, have had trouble updating AVG recently
> from
> its default update site. Seems it is suffering from overload (getting too
> popular?). Here's a workaround ---

I tried the workaround; the second and third url:s did not work, but the
first worked on the third attempt, i.e. free.grisoft.cz.

Best regards,
Göran Halfvarson, Sweden

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml