Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2004 20:53:00 +1000
Pat writes:

<<I noticed in my list of fonts that it was missing there was a blank gap
where it used to be and just decided that for some reason Yahoo had taken
the option away.>>

First, many thanks for the kind remarks. We all like to help wherever we can.

Dunno that I can help much with your fonts prob, as you haven't given us
much to go on. Firstly, what OS are you using?

Have you checked in your Windows Fonts folder to see if it's there.? That
would be the first step. If so, can you read it?

Do you have any other text editor, eg Metapad, that you can set fonts in?
Can this prog see your missing font?

Never having used Yahoo mail, I can't comment on that. Presumably, it uses
fonts internal to your computer, if so the problem seems to be internal to
your computer setup. This seems to be confirmed by the fact that Word also
cannot locate the font. Either it isn't properly installed, or it is no
longer there at all, or may be corrupted (unlikely if you've just
downloaded and installed a fresh version).

If necessary, download a fonts viewer (there are several free ones) and
check whether that can see it. CorelDraw and similar will do if you happen
to have that.

If there's nothing at all that can "see" the font---supposing it is
physically present in your Fonts folder---then I can only conclude it
hasn't been properly installed.

Don Penlington

 From the beach at Surfers Paradise.
http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
for sunny Queensland photos, fractal art, free computer tutorials, and more.
(Sorry, this site is down at the moment).

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>