Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kathie Bass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 20:30:21 -0400
Hi Group,
Once again I hope someone can help me out there. I downloaded IE6 on the 27th of September and it is conflicting with my DSL setup which only supports up to version 5.02. Today I went to uninstall version 6 and lo and behold it wasn't listed in Add/ Remove programs in Control Panel. I used Uninstaller and finally got rid of it and have 5.5 back but my Outlook Express is still version 6. I want to go back to 5.5 on it also, there is no listing for it under Add/Remove programs, I don't see anyplace to uninstall it and if I try to download 5.5 over 6, I get an error message saying I have the latest version.

TIA,
Kathie

---

                       http://freepctech.com/rode