Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Feuerhelm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 23:39:24 -0700
The easiest and least expensive is to buy a copy of Sygate. Its a modem sharing program.

Just setup your network as you wish.
Then install sygate on one machine and assign it as the server than install sygate on all other machines as clients.

Sygate is about 40 bucks which gives you 3 clients and one server. I have a system at home using sygate. I'm sharing the cable modem connection between 3 machines without a problem. The only problem is it's a good idea to get firewall software.
Blackice is what I use.

The other way is with a cable router which I believe someone has already mentioned. The cable router is probably the best way to go but setup and cost is a little high. Probably about 120-150 bucks. I will someday go this route but for now i'm happy with what I got. If you need help you can email me and i'll explain further.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com