Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
sng aik pong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 13:36:22 SIN
Thank You soo much Dear Brown, Douglas for you help .I will look at POLEDIT
during the weekend(too busy during the weekdays) and see is I can get a
solution to this .

Appreciate very much your reply .

Best Regards

Martin Sng
-------------
Original Text
From: "Brown, Douglas" <[log in to unmask]>, on 9/8/98
8:51 AM:
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Dear whomever you are,

The Windows 95 CD contains a software called POLEDIT or Policy Editor.
Located in the \admin\apptools\poledit directory.  I have only briefly
used the software however there are help files that should provide sort
of information.

I think that it is possible to disable the ability for user's to modify
the desktop icons.  I believe that it is under the registry section of
Policy editor and you may need to delete the user's profile before you
begin the modification.

Sorry for the sort of vague answer but hopefully it is better then no
answer at all.

douglas

Douglas Brown
Bombardier Services