Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Harry Lichtbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 00:09:43 -0800
Are these mailing labels each one paragraph?  (A paragraph can be multiple
lines.)  The Table menu has a sort that will work with text outside a table, but
it is sorting paragraphs.  It can sort by the first field or by the paragraph.

If you created mailing labels from a source file, the mail merge helper can help
you sort the source data.

To add new names, you can either insert them where they belong, or add the to
the bottom and sort again.

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 22:21:48 -0500, Temple Davis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I have created  address mailing labels in Word 2002.  There are several pages and are in "alphabetical" order in so much as all the "A's" are together, etc.  Can someone tell me how to arrange these names in complete alphabetical order (and tell me in very simple terms!).  I am using Windows XP if that is of any importance. Also, I need to add some new names to the list and I will need to know how to get them in the slot (alphabetically) that they need to be.  Thanks.
>
>              The NOSPIN Group is now offering Free PC Tech
>                     support at our newest website:
>                          http://freepctech.com

Harry Lichtbach
Almaden Unlimited