Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 23:06:10 -0600
Hi there, friends,

As the saying goes, the more things change, the more they stay the same.

About a month ago, Bob and I turned off moderating.  We did that because of
the decrease in "off topic" messages that instigated the idea of moderating
in the first place.  As you know, we also streamlined the Nospin Group list
structure to make it easier to post to the lists.

To make a medium length story shorter, we haven't been entirely happy with
the results of non-moderation, and judging from the responses that we've
gotten from you, the listmembers, you're not completely satisfied either.
So, we've decided to turn moderation back on.  Please don't be surprised or
alarmed if you get a message saying that your message has been submitted to
a moderator for review...it doesn't mean that you've done anything wrong,
only that one of the moderators is going to give it a quick look to make
sure that it fits within the Nospin Group's standards for posting.  And
remember, we don't check for accuracy or verify any facts...so don't count
on us to save you from embarassing yourself!

Also, just in case you thought that this list was run by a couple of
computer weenies stuck in the wilderness of southwestern Idaho, guess again!
The Nospin Group has a great staff of experts from around the country who
not only take care of the lists, but actively participate on them.

Do you want to know more?  Take a look at the new and improving Nospin Group
web site at http://www.nospin.com.

And please feel free to email me ([log in to unmask]) or Bob ([log in to unmask])
if you have any comments, complaints or questions.

Thanks,

Drew Dunn
http://adsl24.bois.uswest.net/drew/index.htm

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**