Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Max Timchenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 23:17:58 +0200
Hello schopra,

s> When I send a message, say to A with bcc to B and C, I want that bcc
s> recipients should know that copy has been endorsed to others also i.e. B
s> should know that bcc copy was marked to C and similarly in C's copy the
s> address of B should also be displayed.  Is this possible in OE4?

use cc: instead of bcc:

s> Further, is there a program, which has a feature to type remarks to
s> appear only in the copies endorsed to bcc recipients?  The remarks
s> should not be displayed in the original message to A but appear in
s> copies to bcc recipient B and C. To avoid two messages (with and without
s> remarks) being received by A, B and C, is it possible in the program to
s> consolidate the messages in one file and the text with remarks to be
s> transmitted to only bcc holders i.e. A' will not get the remarks whereas
s> the remarks will also appear in the copy received by B and C. What I am
s> suggesting is that a part of text in a file is transmitted to one
s> address and the full text to other addresses. Is it feasible with the
s> present level of technology?

Didn't understood that much, but you can send messages with remarks
and then forward the same message w/remarks to the remaining
recipients.

+=-.
| Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
| [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]