Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tony Beckett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 07:43:56 +0100
Couple of weeks ago I asked the following:-
I would like to use the Word97 "Insert Address" icon with the
address list from Outlook Express, even though I have Outlook
(unused) on my system. Is this possible? The help says "you can
use addresses from an electronic address book" but gives no
guidance on how to change the default.

There was no response so either the question was so easy I made
a fool of myself or you really can't change the default......

I would welcome suggestions of what to read to try and sort out the
different ways the address book from Outlook Express and
Outlook, interact with the Windows Address book and personal
address books.

Regards

Tony

                     visit our download web page at: