Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 13:03:15 -0400
I was an ICQ user until our firewall administrator closed the port for
ICQ.  Now I am looking for a replacement.  (They don't care if we use other
messaging software except for ICQ ??? Don't know why.)

Is there another of the "Internet Instant Messaging" software packages that
will allow you to send a message to another user if the other user is not
online? That is, it will save the message and then transmit it to the other
user when they logon to the messenger server. I have tried AIM and it
doesn't seem to have this feature.

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org