Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Pinelands <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 21:02:49 +0200
Hi

Please could you tell us a little more information like what printer is it,
inkjet/laser, epson/cannon/HP, model. What kind of computer you are using.

Using this general information and using my general knowledge of printers this
seems to be a sign of ink cartdriges that are low on ink although you say you
have cheacked this. The printer may not be reporting empty cartridges due to you
talking them out and putting them back in as some printers use a mechanical
switch that is triggered when the cartridge is inserted as a sign of a *new*
full cartridge and when the cartridge is taken out it resets this switch.
Also mabey your heads are clogging and then unclogging during prints...are u
using the printers recommended inks, have they pehaps expired mabey you have had
them in the printer too long.

Cheers
Kevin Hains
Cape Town
South Africa
Http://user.lia.net/hains/js2main.htm
Http://www.ct.lia.net
________________________________

Posted for Carole W. Kohler.

I am having a problem with how documents are printed.  The problem came about
very suddenly.  The page is printed very poorly, with some areas whited out and
others faded.  This is both on black and white text and colored photos.  If I
reprint a document, it prints exactly the same, whited out in the same places
and printed perfectly in the same places.  I have cleaned and realigned the
heads and those two test pages print fine so I wonder if it isn't something in
my computer software rather than in my printer. I have increased my print
quality to the highest available with no change at all in output.  I have
reinstalled my printer twice.  I have checked cartridge ink levels and they
don't seem to be a problem.  I have taken out the ink cartridges and reinstalled
them.  I have increased my disk space by compressing my hard drive as I had
little memory available and that was one thing I was told to look at.

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com