Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 22:05:09 -0600
Hi Brenda,

Try this: Go to Display Properties in Control Panel or right click on the
Desktop and select "Properties". In Display Properties click the "Desktop"
tab and in the "Background" window select each one until you see the picture
you're looking for in the preview. If it's there you will then have the name
of the file and you can tell the file type by it's icon. With it selected,
click the "Browse" button and, with any luck, it'll open to the folder where
it's located.

If that doesn't work, go back to the ISPs download page and if the same file
is available make note (write it down) of the exact file name to include the
extension. Then start the download process. When the "Save As" window
appears note where it will be saved. If you haven't changed the location
since you first downloaded the file it should be the same. At this point you
can continue with the download or, armed with the correct file name, go back
and conduct another search.

In Windows XP, the wallpaper files are stored in these two locations:
WINDOWS root and in \ WINDOWS \ Web \ Wallpaper.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brenda Dencer" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, December 20, 2003 7:02 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] wallpaper

I downloaded a wallpaper from my ISP and now I can't find the file to delete
it.  I had the instructions once upon a time that told me where to find the
place that IE stores those bmp or jpg files.

I've run a search for *.bmp and *.jpg and *.jpeg.  Can't find a file that
looks like the one I downloaded. I've looked into My Pictures and My
Documents.  When I downloaded it, I did a Set Picture as Wallpaper (or
something to that effect).

I'm running Windows XP.

Could someone give me a clue and I promise to write this down because I'm
always getting into trouble downloading stuff.

TIA, Brenda Dencer

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml