Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hulda Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2007 20:08:40 -0400
Hi.I have an HP AMD Athlon 3300+ Processor with 160 GB HD and I just upgraded my memory from 512 to 1 GB. I have only used about 16.2 GB of the HD space. I like the Computer a lot. I have a satellite connection. Lately as I try to view video and audio streaming, the players keep going off and on and buffering so that I can hardly keep listening, because I have to keep clicking them on all night long.  I go to Church Sites a lot and listen to the music and preaching. I live in the boondocks and like some company at night therefore I do like to use the Players.

 I have Real Player, Windows Media and Jet Audio and Winamp,that I use depending on the Website and the program I listen to or view. I program the Player I want to use to " Play all Files types". Then if I go to another site that uses a particular Player, I program that player to "play all File types".

 I have limited the startup items using the msconfig to 8 items. I have ZA free, AVG free, Spy-bot with Tea Timer running. I do not have the Windows firewall running since I do have ZA. Does anyone have any opinions as to what is causing this frustrating experience. When I use the Bandwidth Speed test sites, it usually tells me I am online with 512 MB and sometimes in the upper 400's. Yet, it almost seems like I have a memory problem or something pesky in the background, but I do not see how that can be true and if so I cannot find the culprit. If I do find it, I will AX it!

I have no problems at all with doing the Website surfing and the Websites come up quickly, using either IE7, Foxfire or Opera. It is only the Players that are giving me a problem. They all act the same way too!

 I have tried to see what is running in the backgound but I do not see anything that seems unusal to me. I have run complete tests with AVG and nothing comes up as a virus. I brought up Task Manager and I do no see anyting unusual there either.  Thanks for listening and I hope one of you noble people can find an answer for me. Sorry this is such a long discourse but I wanted to include a lot of items and I hope I explained the problem good enough so that someone can think of a solution.!    Hulda Robertson
                       http://freepctech.com/rode