Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 15:09:14 +0200
From: "catherine williamson" <[log in to unmask]>

> Dianne
>
> If you type in the entire url i.e.
> www.e-press.com/easy_office_2001.html
> it will take you directly to the page you want.
> Just click on "Download" at the bottom of the page.
> If you prefer, the app is also available at www.tucows.com.
>
> Cathy

As well as 602Pro PC  Suite and StarOffice 5.2
I dont like Easy Office look and feel and nagging at startup but
I have it installed because it comes with PDF filter/printer driver.
602Pro is quite basic, at least I cant find page numbers or
headers/footers.
StarOffice is most powerful - almost anything hat is in word and
some features more. I like it page styles specially when I print
booklets or books. Also it has vector drawing part StarDraw -
more features than freeware vector drawing program Mayura Draw 2.04
http:www.mayura.com

Freeware image editors.
Satori PhotoXL v2.29  http://www.satoripaint.com/    and
Serif PhotoPlus 5  http://www.serif.com/    - GIF and TIFF filters for this
cost 1$
and requires registration.

If you need scientific graphing there is KyPlot - available at least Rocket
Download
http://www.rocketdownload.com/Details/Math/kyplot.htm

Compression  - FilZip  can uncompress RAR files and split Zip files multiple
parts.

Usenet   - XNews  http://xnews.3dnews.net/   or Free Agent
Mail - Eudora or Pegasus Mail 4.01

Toomas