Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Marlene Coldwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 11:32:11 -0500
>At 02:46 14-03-98 EST, Irvin wrote:
>>Sorry, I guess we misunderstood each other.  I partitioned my hard drive
into
>>a C, D, and E drive.  I have only one recycle bin in the C drive, but have
two
>>in both the D and E drive.  I would like to get rid of the extra one on
the D
>>and E drive.
>
>A question here. Are you saying that you have one recycle bin in the
>C drive and two recycle bins in the D drive and two more recycle bins
>in the E drive for a grand total of five recycle bins?
>
>If you have a grand total of three, one each in C and D and E, that is
>normal and you won't be able to get rid of any of them.
>
>Please let us know because this is very interesting.
>
>Regards,
>Bill

Hi,
I also find this very interesting as I seem to have the same anomaly.
Heres my story: Many moons ago, I used a program that allows you to rename
the Recycle bin.. which I renamed to Garbage (how original,huh?) At that
time I had my 2.1gig hard drive divided into partitions C:, D:, and E:.
After formatting C: I ended up with a Recycle bin on C, and both a recycle
bin and garbage bin on D, and E.
Since that time I have added another partition; F, and it only has the
recycle bin on it.
So if anyone can tell me how to rid myself of the Garbage bin on D and E,
and get things back to NORMAL, I sure would appreciate it!!
I have started to try to delete it several times and recieve some sort of
warning and chickened out. Incedentally, everything I delete shows up in all
the garbage and recycle bins on all drives.
Hope someone can help me out on this,, I hate the constant reminders of my
silliness :-)

Thanks,
Marlene