Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:59:45 -0500
On Thu, 6 Mar 2003 17:29:09 -0500, Jim Harris <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Help!  After 4 years, when I try to open Word (in MS Office 2000 Small
>Business) I get a rude sound, plus window:  "This program has performed an
>illegal operation and will be shut down." Details:  "WINWORD caused an
>invalid page fault in module WINWORD. EXE at (015f:3010bf99)"

This problem can also be caused by a corrupt file in your Word Startup directory.  This directory loads Templates and Macros into Word when Word starts in certain situations.  This directory is found under Programs-Microsoft Office- Office xx - Startup.  I've fixed several of these type errors by renaming everything in the folder and then if it fixed it, re-name the files back to their original names one at a time until it fails again.

Doug

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml