Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 13:49:45 -0500
Hi Siva,

You didn't mention a CD-RW drive (I'm assuming you have one) but check the
help file of the software that came bundled with it as it may have the
capability to burn an audio CD from the MP3 files.

If not, I recommend you check into MusicMatch Jukebox Basic version here:
http://tinyurl.com/6f33. The Basic version is free and will do everything
you want and more. Good luck.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Siva Lokanathan" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2004 10:55 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Converting MP3 to Wav

I wish to have help on converting MP3 music to waw format for
playing on a CD play which does not have the ability to play
MP3.

I have on my PC Windows Media Player and Win Amp
on a P4 with Win XP.

    I shall appreciate suggestions on how to achieve the above.

Thanks in advance                       Siva Lokanathan

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml