Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2014 18:49:19 -0500
Hello Joyce,

I'm on a computer w the same OS and latest Firefox. I looked through
Firefox "Options" and don't see anything about blocking popups. There is an
option to warn when a site redirects you.

My Firefox is trouble free. I use a Firefox add-on called "Adblock Plus".
It's possibly the most popular add-on to Firefox, and has been trouble free
for me. The same author has an add-on called "Adblock Plus Popup addon".
You could try one or both of those add-ons and see if it helps.

In case it's an issue with malware, I would recommend going to
BleepingComputer.com for help. There is good information there, and a lot
of useful software which can fix a lot of problems. Much of it is free. It
has been my experience that I need much more than one piece of software to
keep a computer "clean".

Hope this helps. Good luck. Bob Lendrim