Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 14:16:09 -0800
Do you have sound with other applications? For example, if you open control
panel and run the sound settings, do you get sound? Have you checked the
settings in your complete volume control panel? I have found some sound
controls turned down on occasion - some application must have reset them.
Also check your device manager to make sure that your sound system is
functioning.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                       http://freepctech.com/rode