Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 22:02:59 -0500
Click on the start button, then click on settings, then click on control
panel, then click on the display icon and from there you can change your
colors, background, etc.. After you make the changes hit ok. You also
probably have another icon in the control panel called desktop themes and
you could go there also and apply other colors and effects. Hope this helps,
Joseph Rydzy

>        How can I change the color of top bar of the page that tells you
what site your on??? I had it changed on my old computer and when I got my
new computer I forgot how to do it...I also had the background page color
changed to a color rather that the drab white  and I forgot how to do that
also...Thanks for your help in advance...

> ~Sonny Wade~

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml