Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Orf Bartrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2005 16:26:28 +1000
Mark, go to the Tools drop down menu then select Macro. On the
flyout you will see "Macros". Select the Macros.

You will see a list of macros that are available to your system.
Under the list is a window with the title "Macros In:". Make sure
that this has the words "All active templates and documents".

Then close the window by clicking the Cancel button.

That should ensure any macro is available to use in any document.

Orf

--

                       http://freepctech.com/rode