Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:56:45 -0800
AutoRuns is a program by Mark Russinovich at SysInternals.com. I looked, but
did not find a copy of it on the FreePCTech site. Are we talking about the
same program? If it is the AutoRuns that I recommended, then there is no
uninstall required. All you need to do is delete the program files and that
it is gone. If only other programs were written that way.

I don't understand why you would be having problems with AutoRuns and
Norton. I am running Norton System Works on my computer and have never had
any problems reported with AutoRuns. Please clarify what program you
actually installed and where you downloaded it from.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml