Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 08:20:45 -0400
There are at least two reasons for this.
Windows or another program may be using the files at the time,
and they can not be deleted for that reason.

Another less common problem is that Windows and DOS can
NOT delete a file or directory/folder if it has an illegal filename.
This is usually caused by a fault or corruption with an entry on
the hard drive.  This is most easily determined by seeing underscores
when looking at the filename in Windows. Note that some underscores
are normal and are part of real filenames.  Windows uses underscores
as "placeholders" when it finds a "bad" filename...
Hope this helps.          Rick Glazier
----- Original Message -----
From: "David Young" <[log in to unmask]>
I have accumulated many files on the hard drive which are not needed. I have
tried using both DOS and Windows 95 to delete files and directories;most of
the  time it is successful. But  many  times directories and files cannot be
deleted. The response is usually quote access denied or hidden file. Their
has to be a way to do this. My hard drive is a WD 6.4 setup with 4
partitions.

                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>