Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
alan smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2007 15:57:39 -0400
Here is how to use PRINT SCREEN
  TO COPY AND/OR PRINT WHAT IS ON THE SCREEN - - -
  click (ctrl +print screen ) > start >programs > accessories > wordpad>
  ( ctrl+v) and there it is. You can now print out what was on the screen.
  To print it properly,use CTRL-P, MAIN, click on LANDSCAPE and you will
  have the full page.
  To change or edit what you copied go >accessories > PAINT >edit>paste>
  use "view, image & colors" to change the copy, then use "ctrl+p to print
  but you will get it in TWO pages.

  I think that this will do what you want. It's how I got my pages. AL SMITH

christopher Charles <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  print screen should work

Christopher C. Charles
http://drpcdr.ca
416 398 3772